Hey Oleg!
I am also a big fan of Canva. As a teacher engaging my students with everything I present is of utmost importance. Canva allows me to create visually interesting worksheets that are still functional. While that sounded like a paid ad it truly has been a lifesaver! Here is an example of a worksheet I made to help spark ideas on the topic probability.

As for slack, I have never used that tool before. I would be interested in hearing more about it and how it works. I can see that it would have a lot of value in helping students communicate on group work as well as setting reminders for homework due dates. Something that has been a current struggle is finding ways to engage and impress middle school students. I like how you could reflect on the technology you have used and how you used the segmenting principal to separate new information. I wonder if next time you could include a screen grab of each website so those unfamiliar can better understand what each website is.

I am impressed with your use of 80 0f the presented websites and tools! I came no where close to that unfortunately. Hopefully with this course and some of my pod members suggestions I will be able to increase that number and more so increase the number of websites I feel comfortable using in the classroom.

Correa, O. (2022, May 29). Blog 2 – Top 300 Tools for Learning – Oleg Correa. Oleg Correa – Think – Thinking – Thought. https://ocorrea.opened.ca/blog-2-top-300-tools-for-learning/